- Used the iPhone Maps feature (map and linear instructions) to direct us to a small music store and arrived without a glitch.
- Opened up the iPhone Browser and processed my Email. Connection speed wasn't the greatest, but what can one expect in central Michigan.
- While in the browser, I opened up my Blog and posted this.
- We also used the iPhone to watch a full length movie . This device has the highest resolution of any device currently on the market.
- Also listened to music (8 gigs holds alot of songs --- and data, too).
- Of course this device works anywhere (either WiFi or satellite).
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Posted by BJ at 9:48 PM