All Posts are related to my research on Web2.0 Tools and links to innovative uses in education.
Feel free to Comment and provide links to other valuable resources.
These tools can be used in any eLearning or traditional school settings that desire to integrate
emerging technologies into their curriculum.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Post 11: iPhone post to Blog

I'm cruising the countryside in central Michigan and experimenting with my sons new iPhone (he's driving, of course). Amazing, innovative, incredible tool.

  • Used the iPhone Maps feature (map and linear instructions) to direct us to a small music store and arrived without a glitch.
  • Opened up the iPhone Browser and processed my Email. Connection speed wasn't the greatest, but what can one expect in central Michigan.
  • While in the browser, I opened up my Blog and posted this.
  • We also used the iPhone to watch a full length movie . This device has the highest resolution of any device currently on the market.
  • Also listened to music (8 gigs holds alot of songs --- and data, too).
  • Of course this device works anywhere (either WiFi or satellite).
Who needs a laptop when traveling?

No comments: